Sunday, August 2, 2009

Salsa Chicken

Salsa Chicken (4 Points) (Proud2bMrsV.)
***My absolute favorite. I have been making it for the last 4 years and never get tired of it. I actually microwave WW or LC Santa Fe Rice and use that as my side.)
4 servings @ 4 points ea.


1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 jar salsa
2 Tbs. Flour

Layer chicken and salsa in crock-pot ending with salsa. Cook on low 10-12 hours. When ready to serve, turn crock-pot to high and stir in 2 Tablespoons of flour. Cook until thickened. I serve this with rice (4 pts. per cup). If you have leftovers, shred chicken and put it in a low fat flour tortilla with fat free sour cream and fat free shredded cheese.

1 comment:

  1. I added a can of corn to this recipe as well as the jar of salsa. It was fantastic and so easy too!

    ReplyDelete